The X-Factor: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ha...I was going to say what is she smoking?? Marcus has been in the bottom two 3 times already. He's I'm going down was ok but Rachel was great with her song. I just dont get Nicole. This was Rachel's first time in the bottom 2 and she lets her go....dumb.

• Members

Omg...just omg. That was SERIOUSLY DEVASTATING. I was not Rachel's biggest fan but seriously - WOW. That shocked me. I was crying my eyes out watching Rachel break down like that. OMG! That moment is going to stay with me for awhile. Jonathan I agree with you, that was UGLY TELEVISION! I really wish that didn't happen :(

About the performances last night - I have to say I thought Chris's original song performance, as Simon said, was a STROKE. OF. GENIUS! I loved it! I would totally download/buy that single. Chris was really fading for me until last night. I think he is a front-runner right now along with Melanie (who I adore). Good luck to both of them!

I really don't care for Josh at all. Marcus...after tonight I just CANNOT root for him anymore.

And can next weeks shows be taped without an audience? Seriously can they just not sell tickets to anyone?! I can't take it anymore. AWFUL.

• Members

Yeah, that was f'ed up last night... Nicole f'ed up - but I bet you they wanted to use the Deadlock gimmick at least once before the show was over. Too bad they shot themselves in the foot on that... Rachel was AMAZING in her save me song. The show is getting ugly, although I do like the drama.

Archived