The X-Factor: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Wow! My two favorites gone in one week. Too little too late, Simon. Well, I'm glad both Astro and Drew made it half way. They have a lot of potential and talent.

Damn, Steve, stop trying to get Drew to say something when she's crying.

• Members

She needs to do a la Kristen and go after JR...I mean Simon...lol...he screwed her over

I didnt like her at the beginning...she was put on a pedestal. I thought her voice at the time was average at best. She did improve...but her songs were so bland.

• Administrator

Who do I root for now? I still like Melanie, Rachel, Chris and Marcus....but I don't know who to really root for like I did with Astro and Drew. I guess I'll see next week. And of course I had to curse Drew and Astro - my favorites never win X-Factor. LOL

• Members

I was surprised Rachel made it through....I am glad Chris made it even though he has been just ok...something about him last night I liked....I'll be shocked if Melanie doesnt win it. If she doesnt take it ..the winner will be Rachel.

And the Emmy goes totongue.png

• Members

I'm a certified Drew disliker but I did think her performance last night was her best since her first performance on the X-Factor. She changed it up. I'm not sad she's gone. It is Simon's fault for not having her change it up sooner. She and Simon should have changed it up the first week Reid brought up how she does the same exact performance every week - which she does excluding Wednesday night. A case of too little too late.

Astro is very talented but I wasn't sad to see him go due to the attitude from him and his crew.

Marcus is very forgettable.

Rachel got lucky tonite.

• Administrator

Poor Rachel. :( I can't believe Nicole didn't vote to keep Rachel after that performance. I could tell she truly thought Rachel was better but she likes Marcus so much that she couldn't be the one to send him home. The audience was booing Nicole. I do believe LA Reid when he said that Hollywood was circling Rachel. This girl is so talented.

Same here. You don't need to make a speech after you sing.

Archived