OLTL: Discussion for the week December 21

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Before I forget....we here at SON have a special little treat for all our ABC soap fans.

Since the Christmas and New Year's holidays are both on Thurs./Fri. this year, the AMC/OLTL/GH DVR Alerts and PreVUE's will each be posted one day earlier for the next two weeks ONLY.

This means that the DVR Alerts will be posted on Wed. December 23rd and 30th at 8:00 am ET and the PreVUE's on Thurs. December 24th and 31st at 8:00 am ET. Then everything is back to normal the week of January 4th.

Enjoy. :)

• Members

Seriously, man...if Matthew is gonna share all of these special "Look, I can walk again!!!!!" moments with..........that Danielle creature......I have to wonder what the point of Des is. I hope that RC has this ish planned out waaaaay far ahead and that Dani ends up hurting Matthew so that he can go to Des.

• Members

If the yelly miracle child is anything like her parents, which we have heard over and over, then Matthew will be discarded for some guy who beats her and treats her like garbage. Then Matthew will go psycho over her or just disappear, like RJ did earlier this year, or like Andrew did when Tea chose Todd over him.

Archived