Y&R Episodes Discussion

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

In so many ways. :P

I just hope JT is going to stay around and remain reasonably in character. He's been one of the better parts of the show for me these past few months, and is one of the few younger men on the show who isn't an asswipe.

• Members

The problem is the Newmans are untouchable. If JT did this while Victor and Nikki were away, we'd have Victor return telling us what a lowlife and a punk JT was for not fighting for custody while Victor was in town. Then he'd just get a judge to do what he wants.

There would be no sweeter revenge story than to see JT fight for custody of Reed and the court sides with him, and the Newmans have to go along.

If only this show gave a sh!t about the Newmans being anything other than gods.

• Members

I don't think he purposely broke it, he's supposed to be mostly blind so his coat aim was probably off. They just cut to that picture to add a little credence to Nicky boy's suspicion. If he really wanted to ruin it he would have taken his bloody hand and smeared it all over. It was just a broken glass in a picture frame, which can be replaced for 3 dollars or less. What would be the point of Adam purposely ruining it when he could have boinked Sharon right there on his embroidered Xmas stocking? Not that Adam's or anyone's actions require having sense.

I wish we'd see GC gathering at Victor's toilet like they did at the dump since the writers act like the sun literally shines out of his ass. At least under Bill Bell, Victor might have always won the war, but he'd lose battles along the way.

• Members

:lol::lol::lol:

They've handled Adam's blindness so poorly, I don't even know how he manages to get around town with his vision, which they never acknowledge half of the time.

Wasn't it inferred Sharon threw the paining away at the end when she talked about how she needed to embrace change and move on from it? Though, I hope she kept it.

:lol:

Too true!

• Members

They are purposely leaving this and some other thngs "Adam" does, that affect Sharon, ambigous. The writer is having his/her cake and eating it too. I'm sure he-she thinks it is intriguing that they write a villain and a misunderstood anti-hero depending on the viewer's "interpretation". It somehow should help sell the plot which I'm sure involves "redeeming" Adam and still having their mustache twirling villain. When I read the spoiler I wondered why would the character break this picture on purpose? But he was purposely shown with a disturbed look of his own while looking at the picture symbollic of Nick's place in Sharon life then throwing the jacket at it. I would say he did it on purpose, but really I don't care.

Archived