Suds Report: JILL LARSON back on contract!!

• Members

http://tvguide.ca/Soaps/Suds/Articles/091211_suds_report_NB.htm

How exciting! I never guessed it was her when I read that they were going to put someone back on contract so they could come to LA! That is great news! Jill Larson is a gem and has been wasted and I was so sad to see her dropped to recurring. Hopefully they dig up her cute old opening credits shot and put it back where it belongs.

I must say I'm getting excited about this LA move. That is a move in the right direction.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm not sure Lorraine would have the power. Even before her return, Pratt used Opal a decent amount, compared to the way some of the other vets have been treated.

I'm happy but I'm surprised they're going to move her and put her on contract. I wonder if this means they will recast Petey?

• Members

Yeah, like, why is that even a question? And they're not all moved in yet, you can't really pimp an empty studio. I'm sure The View will do a little segment with a quickie tour of their new L.A. digs in the coming months.

I think the quote/translation for Tyler Perry was out of order. The man's mother just died, I thought what Tyler said was lovely.

Wait, Hunter Tylo met her new husband two months ago? Lorrrrd...

"—Which recently fired heiress is bragging to anyone who will listen that even without a job she’ll be richer than anyone on soaps?"

Crystal Hate U Next Tuesday

Archived