AMC: Another death on the way?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I read that to, and it said that it would happen before years end. I don't think it will be Zach, after I read this:

"Time to Say Goodbye: Alicia Minshew, who plays Kendall Hart Slater, was scheduled to tape until November 6. Her new baby daughter had other ideas and halted that schedule on the morning of November 4 with an early birth. Minshew and her co-star Thorsten Kaye, who plays Zach Slater, will return to the studio this week to finish taping those scheduled scenes just before production in New York closes down for good on Friday, December 11. The Eckstein triplets, last seen in September, will also return to the studio to tape as Spike. Look for the unit to air through the end of the year, as well as a brief appearance or two coinciding with "AMC's" upcoming 40th Anniversary in January. Minshew will be on an extended maternity leave, a leave that some sources indicate may extend until the summer of 2010. Kaye, who premiered on the soap in May 2004, and "AMC" are parting ways.

Spoiler alert: Look for fired "AMC" head-writer Charles Pratt, Jr. to fit in at least one more surprising death on the canvas before years end."

If Zach and Kendall are making a brief appearance on the 40th, and the death happens before years end, how could it be Zach?

I think it might be one of the kids.....Kathy or Stuart? Just a guess.

• Members

Thanks for the info about Aidan. Well if it's not him... hmmm...

David is faking his death and JR has his cancer back but I don't think either of them would be killed off. Aren't they both moving with the show to LA?

Maybe they'll kill off Madison or Frankie's girlfriend now?

• Members

2010 Previews show David and JR in story lines well in January, as well as FrankieRandiMadison so I don't see it being one of them either...

Theres been no announcement of them being killed off or anything, or about them not going to LA. I'm pretty sure Vincent Irizarry (David) will work Bi-Coastally, like Susan Lucci. And Jacob Young (JR) sort of hinted to SOD a while back that he was going, I haven't seen anything about him not going. Stephanie Gatschet (Madison) was recently put on contract and has a storyline with Erica coming up, and Denise Vasi (Randi) is moving to LA, she sais it on Twitter all the time and has even found an apartment in LA. Haven't really heard anything about Cornelius Smith Jr (Frankie) leaving the show.

Lol honestly, I'm stumped. If it's supposed to happen by the end of the year, shouldn't it have been announced or reported by now?? I think it might be a character who is unimportant, or not on the canvas, maybe recurring...: who knows. I guess we'll know for sure within the next week or so as the end of the year nears us. I would still like to see what others speculate

Archived