GH: RECAST

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's actually a good idea. I mean, they could still bring in Sarah with this character on the canvas. I think having Sarah present would really make things worse for Liz right now because IIRC, Sarah and Nikolas used to date when they were initially introduced, right? And if I'm not mistaken, didn't Liz always feel like she was in Sarah's shadow?

• Members

Yeah, and that could still be in play with the whole "Sarah's a doctor, and Liz is 'just' a nurse" dynamic. With Sarah out of town all these years, she COULD have been Patrick's ex-girlfriend/med school love. And the last time we saw Sarah, she seemed to be harboring a secret about a man or relationship that went bad, which we never ended up learning about. With Liz becoming more of a screw-up lately (getting knocked up by Jason, affair with Nikolas, etc), having Sarah back would magnify Liz's self-hatred. And Liz being such a friend to Robin/Patrick, if Sarah became the obstacle to their marriage, Liz would be in a tough spot between her good friends and her sister that she hasn't been very close to.

Regardless, GH missed a major opportunity there.

• Members

I don't believe that Guza really wants to expand the Webber family. If he did, Scott Reeves would be on contract. Steven Lars is basically Liz's cheerleader and conflict for Patrick at the hospital which is always an afterthought on this show.

I don't care if Lisa or Sarah is a problem for Robin and Patrick's marriage as long as Robin got Steven Lars or someone else as a love interest.

Archived