Jill Larson Hits The 20-Year Mark on AMC

B&B's Nick Exposes Sandy

HOT PLOTS PREVIEW

Y&R: Billy Steps Up His Plot Against the Newmans

GH: Sonny and Olivia Kiss

ATWT: Carly and Rosanna Make Amends

DAYS: Nicole Is Arrested

EDITORS' CHOICE: Wedded Bliss, Y&R/B&B

PERFORMER OF THE WEEK: Roscoe Born (Mitch, OLTL)

FEATURE INTERVIEWS: Kelly Ripa and Mark Consuelos (Hayley and Mateo, AMC)

SOD asked readers their pick for Best Soap. GH/Y&R came out on top. AMC/ATWT came out with the least votes.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dc cubs

Thanks for the info, Angela.

SOD is a little late with their Y&R info. Sharon and Adam had sex yesterday. I also found it interesting that Steve Burton got a bigger pic on the cover than Franco did.

I look forward to reading their best and worst selections.

• Members

I'm not even sure if I could have picked a Best Show. The KAD fiasco and the horrific Rex/Stacy/Gigi and Todd/Tea/EvilRoss/overaged miracle child saga are among some of the worst stories in the show's history. Yet OLTL did have some high points. I would have probably chosen it over the others, or perhaps a tie with DAYS.

That's a nice goodbye gift for GL. I'll take it, even if they never gave them a cover.

• Members

GL did improve for quite a bit there, but I don't think it improved as much as Days...somehow though I don't even know what DAYS would be right now, is it good? Not entirely. Is it bad? Not entirely. Eh...it improved from being crap to being so-so. That's saying alot when you tune into Y&R and AMC.

OLTL deserved best show. I hope to see alot more of RC's influence and less of network interference.

• Members

Thanks!

Brad's death for Best Death? You've got to be kidding me. That death had no ramifications and the long-term impact was completely ignored by the incompetent writing team at Y&R. The death itself was done purely for shock value and forgotten on the show almost as soon as it happened. Just further proves that these magazines shouldn't be taken seriously anymore.

I can't even think what the triangle is, if it's Nick/Sharon/Phyllis, which has been done to death and went around in circles this year and completely ruined all those characters, then I have to roll my eyes again.

I'm guessing the Best Recast is Billy Miller, which I can accept, even though I've become annoyed by him and he's very limited as an actor.

Phillip's horribly written return deserves the worst picks though.

Archived