SOD: All Soaps... [11/10/09]

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OLTL

Mitch is Rex's biological father. Valentini wanted to reveal it at a point when it would have the most impact and they were waiting for Roscoe to be available. Laurence will cross paths with Viki and Dorian. He'll try to mend fences with Natalie and Jessica. "He loves Natalie; he's attracted to her and desires her. And Jessica is his daughter...he just wants his girls back." He will not take no for an answer. Valenti says Mitch brings out the best and worst in everybody. Mitch will be around for a while, starting on Nov. 9, long enough "to keep everybody tantalized and stir everything up."

HBS/RSW Interview. They're both 100% behind Bo/Nora. Neither wants Bo to sleep with his brother's wife though. They talk about practical jokes, cabana sex, forgiveness, Bo/Nora, etc. Nice interview if you're a fan of the couple.

• Members

You guys are a needy bunch this week ;)

ATWT

So Carly's back, she walks through the door...and Craig chickens out on the whole telling her about Rosaana thing. Carly takes Craig and Ro to one of her AA meetings and it's awkward because she's crediting Craig for her getting better, etc Craig and Ro slink off to have sex later. "They have a major jones for each other." Carly comes home later, and Craig recoils from her kiss. Carly assumes he did it because it's been a while, she'll just sexy it up. Ro comes on over after Carly leaves. Door is open. Ro is all I can't stand her trying to kiss you, "tell her now." Carly comes in with lingerie on under her coat and is surprised to see Ro/Craig kissing. "It's a great 'Oh sh-t!' moment." So the jig is up. Craig really believes Carly would be better off without him since he's in love with Ro. He loves Ro so they should be together, etc Lindstrom adds that West is "back in fighting trim."

I don't see anything about a Maddie. There is a Record this thing here: Maddie gets an interesting offer from Hunter.

• Members

On a side note, I have to mention i LOVE this idea of Kim going after Clint on OLTL. It was great last week when she was flipping through the magazine and went by each Buchanan man one by one.. Finally gets Kim out of Stacy's orbit for a little bit and gives her something else to work with. I like it.

• Members

I am soooooooooo Glad they are writing it as if Bo never mentioned Carly to Hope and Hope does not know who Carly is, thats great storytelling. Ready to see all of this go down!!!!! Being that neither of them were on the Canvas at the same time. I like Crystal and Peter chemistry, i dont remember their work I only remember RKK and Crystal work and that was good as well.

Archived