DAYS: Nicole Comes on to Chad

Paul Leyden Back to ATWT

HOT PLOTS PREVIEW!

AMC: JR and Marissa Wed

ATWT: Audrey's Arrested

Y&R: Billy's Offer to Phyllis

B&B: Bill Pops the Question to Katie

EDITORS' CHOICE: Un-Wedded Bliss, GH

PERFORMER OF THE WEEK: Beth Maitland (Traci, Y&R)

FEATURE INTERVIEWS: Greg Vaughan (ex-Lucky, GH), Alicia Minshew (Kendall, AMC), Rena Sofer (ex-Lois, GH)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She talks about the moment the L.A. news dropped, the baby bump, Aidan/Aidan, Thorsten, Z/K, then onto the nitty-gritty. She stops taping on November 7th or 10th. She's due on November 26th. At the time of this interview she didn't have any real clue as to how they'd resolve everything (with Z/K, doesn't know when TK last airs). She's not going to start flying to L.A. when the baby is 3 months old, so her maternity leave will be longer than 3 months. They're still working out how long. About her future with AMC: coming back eventually, at that point "let me finish out my contract and see what happens. I could love it; I could hate it."

Pratt thinks it's a huge secret that nobody has guessed yet: So it's Adam in all likliehood. He and MCE note that the groundwork has been there all along. End of October 22 episode for reveal to audience (Emma flashback).

That's it. Ash lends him the money.

• Members

The groundwork being, Adam shot Stuart, and Annie didn't want Adam to suffer the same ridicule and criticism she did when the town found out that she killed her own brother, Richie, so therefore Annie "protected" Adam by covering for him and not coming out with the truth.

This is not a shocking reveal at all. How many murder mysteries have we witnessed in which the killer blocked out the memory? (Hello? Bianca?) So unoriginal, Pratt.

Thanks Angela.

Archived