Y&R: Kahlil drops a bomb on buzzworthy radio

• Members

Well, after listening tonight to her interview... it confirmed alot of my suspicions. First, she said that she left the first time because of friction with Rowell... big suprise. She also gave a spoiler hint that we should expect a hot and heavy love scene next month featuring her BALD HEAD..... oh dear God in heaven, what have we fans done to deserve THIS? After hearing her interact with callers, It's painfully obvious that she doesn't take her work SERIOUSLY. She doesn't have the LOVE, the PASSION, the FIRE IN HER BELLY to be an ACTOR. Of course, we all could tell that from what we see onscreen!! But the more she talks, the more she confirms it. She talked to her uncle a little bit, but otheriwse did NO RESEARCH for the cancer SL. Of course, not.. it would require work and dedication on her part, and we can't have that. Something tell me her "friction" with Rowell might very well be from her lack of professional responsibility. She also said that MANY people had problems with Rowell, too, even crew AND cast. There's obviously no lvoe loss between THOSE TWO. I'm predicting Rowell will fire another shot across Kahlil's bow in less than 24 hours.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She the dewiest [!@#$%^&*] cancer patient I've ever seen. And her eye makeup is top notch. Who says impending death should interfere with your priorities, amirite?

I don't think VR ever wanted this...person to play her daughter. She thought she was all wrong for the part from the start. And I can't blame her.

That said, Victoria has burnt so many bridges. But she should be a priority for this show, sit her down, talk it out, she is a HUGE draw, don't just let this remain unresolved.

• Members

Newsflash: Khalil has no talent and Rowell is a pot-stirrer! Breaking news as it happens!

I think Bell/Sheffer/Hamner/Casiello/Bozo the clown and my pet cat should just put down their pens and order Rauch to turn the cameras 180 degrees and film what is going on behind-the-scenes. Y&R would hit 4.5 in no time.

Archived