Guiding Light discussion thread

• Replies 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

CBS daytime was just fine with 4 soaps and fine when CBS had GL and ATWT on their daytime and if it wasn't broken for decades, don't mess with it - CBS made a big mistake when they took off our Light and now the World and if CBS doen't think it will not matter when they lose generations of viewers all I can say is what goes around - comes around and CBS will not have GL/ATWT viewers.

:mad:

• Members

I like Beatles and chocolate, do not like squid or frog legs - GL is like the fab Four and chocolate to me and game shows are like squid that taste like a tire and frog legs that made me sick for days, I am on break and could really need my Light - however I am watching the World till the end, but I am not watching anything on CBS daytime that come on before or any show that comes on after, because I am not interested.

:P

• Members

think leaving Edmund/jeffie storyline up in the air and viewers wondering what happened to both - may have given some the idea - that we would see Eddie/jeffie again - however I doubt jeffie will ever come home - since he can't hit the side of a barn - he probably will never kill Eddie and of course I am sitting with Eddie in front of a fireplace drinking hot chocolate and jeffie sneaks up with a gun and Eddie spies Mr. Agent Man and says "Mr. O'Neal sit down and have some hot chocolate with us."

:rolleyes:

• Members

Finally got my new iPod Touch set up and figured out and watched Edmund clips and he looked really good on the iPod of course I would have loved to watched new Eddie stuff on new GL shows, but GL classics are the next best thing to watch and it is so cool to watch and carry around and it is nice to listen to all my favorite music.

:wub: