ATWT: Craig and Rosanna Have Sex

B&B's Bill to Katie: I Love You!

HOT PLOTS PREVIEW!

GH: "Spixie": They Don't

AMC: The End for "JaManda"?

OLTL: Todd and Tea Tie the Knot

DAYS: Chad Learns the Truth!

EDITORS' CHOICE: End Game, GL

PERFORMER OF THE WEEK: Doug Davidson (Paul, Y&R)

FEATURE INTERVIEWS: Jacob Young, Crystal Chappell, Lesley-Anne Down

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's sad. Every ridiculous plot twist reported is coming true for Y&R. NO ONE believed that Colleen would drown and Victor would get her heart. People were still refusing to believe that Victor would get her heart. It all sounds so ridiculous and like they're doing too much, but it's true. Unbelievable. Talk about throwing in the kitchen sink! And this is what daytime should aspire to?

• Members

How could Traci not give it to Victor? He's the awesome!

That cover photo is not flattering to Sharon Case. Eileen Davidson is 10+ years her senior and she looks much better. Heck, the interview with Marcy Walker someone posted earlier this year looked better, and Marcy does not even have professional people doing her hair now.

Sharon needs to chop that hair off or just wear scarves all the time like Lily.

• Members

I didn't even notice that. I was too blown away by the AMC star says: I had vanity. Now the real question is -- did they also have the Mary Jane Girls?

Say, can we get them to cameo on Y&R? They need a new member. MJ tries out and they are quickly persuaded to do whatever she wants. She changes their name to the Kitty Kitties.

• Members

The vanity quote is Jacob Young. He's talking about when he first started in the industry in 1998, versus the person he is today. "I had arrogance, I had vanity. There was no reality. It was just la la land. Thank God I quickly got past a lot of that."

• Members

LK says Goutman called her in June, asked her what she thought about moonlighting as Molly. She had been thinking about it for a long time since she's not having story at B&B. She did tell Goutman that he had to call Bell; she told Bell if it was any issue she wouldn't do it - he was great about it. She seems very excited about the ATWT opportunity. She'll be around until January, she's a little worried about the bi-coastal thing because she's such a hands-on mom. On B&B: She really wants a story with Rick and/or Don.

Archived