Search For Tomorrow Discussion Thread

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Oh wow. I didn't realize that was Olympia Dukakis until you pointed it out, @DRW50. Never knew she was on SFT.

That's Paige Turco too isn't it? Also, isn't that little boy the same one that played Jonathan Brooks on Guiding Light? 

I've read so much about Warren's sister, Kristen, from recaps that I never thought I see an episode featuring her. Is this all before or after Jo gets kidnapped? 

Maree Cheatham and Sherry Mathis are just fabulous. Two Southern belles that I can watch both of them all day long. 

Did the actor who played Brian play on another soap? I feel like his face is familiar. 

I hope more clips from the early 80s pops up. 

I can't wait to hear @Vee, @MichaelGL@vetsoapfan, @Paul Raven, @amybrickwallace, @Khan, @slick jones, & @juniorz1 commentary on this episode. 

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

This is so cool! Never thought i would get to see Rhonda Sue , Olympia Dukakis as Dr. Barbara Moreno, John Glover as Vargas and Kristen Carter. Who's Hank? Barbara seemed like a very interesting character. How long was Olympia Dukakis on SFT? Never knew SFT gave next episode previews.

Edited by victoria foxton

• Members

Well, now that I've finished watching ...

-- Hel-lo, Michael Corbett's body.

-- Warren's office/temporary bedroom was giving me uncomfortable reminders of the third season of Batman. I guess it's more of a lighting problem than anything else, but I felt like I was watching those scenes being performed in a black box theater.

-- Was Wendy having a pregnancy scare?

-- I know the show wouldn't really go there, but when Danny started talking about Janet not approving of his best friend, I wondered if they were teasing a gay storyline.

-- Ai yi, Rhonda Sue's accent was getting on my nerves. I don't blame Stephanie for wanting her to stop talking.

-- Maree wins my crown for this episode, although Larry isn't far behind.

-- IMDB says that's Jennifer Gatti as Angela. NBA, that's indeed Damion Scheller as Joshua. Looks like he made the rounds on most of the P&G shows.

-- Sneakers off the couch, Joshua. Domesticated enough to be the family cook ...

-- Angela and Danny are so going to hook up, right?

-- What a music cue during Stu's big speech.

-- I didn't notice any line issues. Susan Scannell comes close around 30:00, but it also comes off as natural sounding.

-- That's interesting that they didn't show Liza singing. I wonder if it was planned, or a result of wanting to not overextend themselves with this episode.

-- Oof, I felt bad when the last filmed insert didn't cue as perfectly as intended.

Edited by Franko

• Members

@Franko, thank for the correction (re: Jennifer Gatti).  

Please register in order to view this content

I always get her and Dinah #2 (Paige Turco) mixed up at times even though they look nothing alike. It's b/c they played the same role on GL.

My mind went there too for a second until he said Janet wanted to uproot him to Europe and that's why. 

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

Thanks for posting.

There's always been doubts about the 'lost tape' excuse, but it did get them some publicity.

Maybe they should have done a live week to tie in with an anniversary instead.It would have been cool if they could get Lynn Loring to appear as Patti.That would have generated a lot of publicity.

Joanna Lee had some good ideas but didn't last long enough to see them through.I wonder why?

• Members

Cain DeVore. He was also on OLTL as Chip Cooper, a love interest of Connie O'Neill, and ATWT as Lance Whittaker during the Lily on the run story in '87.

He co-starred with John Stamos and Jami Gertz on "Dreams" in 1984...  Two guest stars on that show...Lilibet Stern ((Y&R) and Katherine Kelly Lang (pre-Gretchen, Y&R, Brooke, B&B, Y&R)