The Suds Report 7/31...fierce gossip

• Members

SOAP OPERA MYSTERY HOUR: This week’s hottest blind items

—Which daytime superstar is regretting switching soaps? Well, with the exception that the married Emmy winner is benefiting from sleeping with his untalented co-star?

Sounds like Roger Howarth/Marie Wilson, and I'd heard they were sleeping together AGES ago...

—Which west-coast diva gave birth to a bastard child and gave it up because her husband found out about her affair with another man?

No idea... How many west coast divas are left? Jane Elliot?

—Which controversial recast plans on quitting her show because she can’t believe she signed on a show that is about to be cancelled?

I initially thought Jamie Luner, but I could see Noelle Beck too... Though I haven't been impressed with Beck since I've been watching ATWT, so I don't know where in daytime she thinks she could go.

—Which east-coast ingénue is hated by her entire show? And when I say everyone — I mean everyone but a network executive.

I thought it was Brianne Moncrief. Has ANYONE on AMC ever said anything nice about her? They should hate her just for being so talentless.

—Which gay soap star recently had sex with his straight co-star? And now his straight co-star is demanding more?

I hope Scott Evans bedded either Brett Claywell or David Fumero. LOL! Although I would feel bad for Bitchy Bangs!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't know anything about the first two, but I totally think it's Luner because she moved to NYC from LA. Beck on the other hand, she did say in her interview when she joined ATWT, "if the audience doesn't like my performance, it's back to the soccer field." She said since she hasn't been acting, she basically become a "soccer mom."

The last one, with that you suggested is hilarious, yet kinda hot to picture lol

Archived