Welcome! Please take a second to register.

Photo

Brunch with Lisa LoCicero

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Errol

Errol

Editor in Chief, Soap Opera Network

• Webmaster
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,472 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 03:42 PM

Posted Image
Brunch with Lisa LoCicero

(SoapOperaNetwork.com) -- The event was free and you paid for your own food, but it was one of the best events I've ever been to at the "General Hospital" Fan Club Weekend. Which event am I talking about? Lisa LoCicero's.

[Read More]

Discuss article below...

#2 Ann_SS

Ann_SS

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 8,492 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 03:57 PM

I didn't know that we could post on the thread. I'll post my comment on the article here also:

LLC has got her eye on getting more screen time with a Sonny/Olivia pairing. I bet Sarah Brown isn't too pleased.

LLC as a Brenda recast. Guza does have a sense of humor. No wonder GH fans are cynical.

Thanks for the report, Errol. I hope that you attend and report on KMc and JT's event. They play characters that are actually interesting.

Edited by Ann_SS, 17 July 2009 - 03:58 PM.

#3 Errol

Errol

• Webmaster
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,472 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 04:17 PM

Yes, I will be at the Scrubs event as well. I'll be at Tyler's tonight, GH Luncheon tomorrow and the Girl's Night Out with Kent and Minae tomorrow night.

#4 Ann_SS

Ann_SS

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 8,492 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 04:21 PM

I'm interested in hearing what Tyler has to say about the Nik/NotEmily romance. I wonder if he thinks that it is a success or if the negative fan feedback has gotten back to him and the show.

Errol, if you see Greg Vaughan, please tell him that I think that he is hot and that Guza is giving him the shortshift. It is a crime that he isn't getting his own story and love interest. I would ask you to give him a kiss for me, but that is probably a bit much. LOL!

Edited by Ann_SS, 19 July 2009 - 07:49 AM.

#5 Errol

Errol

• Webmaster
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,472 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 04:30 PM

I don't think I can tell him you love him, lol, that'll be weird for me. But if I do see him and get a chance to speak with him, I'll say hi for you. Otherwise, I'll see him next week when I visit the set for interviews with the GH stars. If you have any questions for anyone in particular, email me at [email protected] or [email protected]

Later I'll have a recap of the GH Kick Off Party, which I didn't know I was going to be attending until last minute.

#6 Ann_SS

Ann_SS

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 8,492 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 08:05 PM

Errol, the actors could not answer any of my questions honestly. LOL! One question would be; how do you stop from busting out laughing at the BS stories you are forced to play? Don't you ever want to smash Guza in the face for giving your character/story no airtime because you are not Sonny, Carly, Jason or Spinelli? See, they won't answer these questions so I put my trust in your professionalism.

#7 Toups

Toups

R.I.P. James E. Reilly

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,559 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 11:53 PM

Dude, you couldn't get a better picture of her? :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users