Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Y&R: Dru recast?

22 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Obamafan at SOC said he knows a person that works at Y&R sent him a message on twitter that the big news is that Dru is being recast with someone that looks like Victoria Rowell.

I dont know whether to believe him do you think it is true? :o how will they explain Dru coming back from the dead?

Edited by moila

Posted · Report post

i also doubt it its true.

i wouldnt be shocked if they need someone who looks like her for some awful storyline tho. lol.

Posted · Report post

i wouldnt be shocked if they need someone who looks like her for some awful storyline tho. lol.

LOL!, OMG, that wouldn't shock me either. Since they like giving Neil crappy storylines and the show loves going in ridiculous directions these days, a storyline about a Dru look-alike that stalks Neil or something shouldn't be ruled out. :lol:

Posted · Report post

LOL!, OMG, that wouldn't shock me either. Since they like giving Neil crappy storylines and the show loves going in ridiculous directions these days, a storyline about a Dru look-alike that stalks Neil or something shouldn't be ruled out. :lol:

I was thinking more new woman in town. Shes a minority character, so she has to be for Niel, and she happens to look like DRU! And maybe she has flashes of dru's life/memorys/amnesia

Think Emily is now Rebecca on GH!

Posted · Report post

Don't do it Y&R.

Posted (edited) · Report post

Please. Why doubt it?

They brought Phillip 3 back from the dead. Oh no, they would never do this! Queen MAB, Misogyny Man and Mr. Crime Mystery sure have proven they're great at asinine decisions. :lol:;)

Edited by YRBB

Posted · Report post

Please. Why doubt it?

They brought Phillip 3 back from the dead. Oh no, they would never do this! Queen MAB, Misogyny Man and Mr. Crime Mystery sure have proven they're great at asinine decisions. :lol:;)

AND HES GAY!

AND HES WORKING WITH CANE TO MANIPULATE HIS FAMILY!

Im sorry, thats some straight up Days of our Lives circa 2005 bullshit. And we all know 2009 GH isnt far from 2005 Days!

Posted · Report post

AND HES GAY!

AND HES WORKING WITH CANE TO MANIPULATE HIS FAMILY!

AND HE'LL CAUSE A DREADFUL ACCIDENT FOR KAY, BY MISTAKE OF COURSE, WHICH WILL MAKE HIM SEE THE TRUTH AND GO TO A CONVERSION CHURCH FOR THE RESURRECTED GAY!

My God, do I love Queen MAB.

Im sorry, thats some straight up Days of our Lives circa 2005 bullshit. And we all know 2009 GH isnt far from 2005 Days!

*Shudders* Summer is already in a coma, soon Fen will be shot and Noah will lose his testicles.

Posted · Report post

I just donh't understand why they can't just get rid of the Winters & start of first with their own black characters & family.

Posted · Report post

I just donh't understand why they can't just get rid of the Winters & start of first with their own black characters & family.

This is easier. They don't have to make the canvas more racially diverse (which has never been a big theme at Rauch's shows), and they can just say they're clinging to the old dried out husk of the Winters family out of respect for history.

Posted · Report post

Because people would complain and racism talks would start. They would feel like tptb see all black people as interchangable.

Posted · Report post

They would feel like tptb see all black people as interchangable.

They do.

Posted · Report post

OMG! OMG! :o:lol: That's brilliant! Pure Marie Arène & the courtiers!!!

Posted · Report post

OMG! OMG! :o:lol: That's brilliant! Pure Marie Arène & the courtiers!!!

:lol::lol::lol: