• Members

This makes me feel very nostalgic, especially seeing Lindsay and Brook Kerr sitting side by side....Theresa and Whitney's friendship was a strong one for the soap, and despite all the craziness it's one thing that remained consistent IMO.

Everyone looks great though! I agree Dana Sparks hasn't aged a day, neither has Brook or Eva Tamargo. 

I really miss Kim Ulrich, not that the writing would benefit much, but I always wanted one of the soaps to snatch her up.

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Aw warms my Passions loving heart to see so many of them together again

Please register in order to view this content

1999-2001 was SO different than the later years. Once Josh Ryan Evans passed in 2002 JER went off the rails and never recovered

• Members

I agree 1999-2003ish were great, and seemed to still put more of a focus on everybody, after 2004 it just became Theresa/Ethan/Gwen nonsense non stop and while at the time I was a Theresa fan and hated Gwen with a Passion....the fact nothing ever got resolved with them drove me crazy.

I hated that Timmy/JRE's death resulted in Tabitha being backburned for most of the final few years too.....though the departures of Charity, Grace, the angel girl, and all the Kay recasts sort of diminished the original supernatural aspect of the show that I thought worked better until it just seemed like it became comic relief with Tabitha/Endora.

• Members

It was a shame that the last few years the show dropped any attempt at being a soap.  The introduction of Pretty would have been handled differently had she been introduced in the earlier years vs the later years.  Im still amazed Paloma was a pretty interesting character..the complete opposite of her sister Theresa...considering she was introduced in the later years as well.