• Members

And yet she had no problems playing a hooker on CSI Miami!

I despised Deanna Wright's Kay. She was nowhere near as good as Taylor Anne Mountz. But Heidi Mueller came on and really grew into the role. By the end of the series, Heidi was the definitive Kay in my book. Loved her!

I hated Gnatalie Zea..couldn't stand her one bit! I jumped for joy when Liza returned even though I hated Gwen.

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 7 months later...
  • Members

I forgot to mention that the article is by Lesleyann Medeiros. The photography by John Paschal. Hair and makeup, Lisa Fanjoy; wardrobe styling, Cliff Hoppus; wardrobe: Black camisole by Hanro of Switzerland, top by Juicy Tees, red top by Katayone Adele, jeans by Sergio Valente.

• Members

Deanna Wright was amazing. I can't stand the overrated Heidi Mueller.

Natalie Zea was great as Gwen too. I was a die hard Team Theresa fan until Zea came on. She made me a Team Gwen fan until she left. Liza was just awful IMO.

Thanks for the article Carl. Molly was never a good actress but she seemed really nice. Zombie Charity was great!

• Members

I'm glad you got to read it. I wasn't that into the show but I know it had a lot of devoted fans and since I just have this stuff I hoped someone might be interested. The Weeklys are tough to scan so I'm glad you were able to read it.

So was Dalton James let go to hunkify his character? Then they never really went anywhere with the character anyway.

• Members

I'm not sure why Dalton left but I was glad to have him gone. At the time he was just slowing down the Shuis storyline and causing trouble for everyone because of his "past." Once he was replaced with Ryan, they ignoed his backstory and he was more likeable, at least to me. His character wasn't that much involved, but the last time I remember seeing him he was about to get ran over on his bike by Mrs. Wallace and Nurse Precious (the orangutan) when Beth's house was set to detinate and explode lol.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I really liked Deanna too. I didn't like Heidi so much when she started but I grew to like her over time.

Here's an article from The Vindicator on the morning before its debut: This article is attached to Google News. After reading this I believe that Dana was acting out the first scene of Faith (Grace's twin) when she's running through the woods, but I wonder who Paul was? This makes me wonder what James E. Reilly originally had cooked up that didn't air in the beginning.

Edited by passionsfan