The Good Wife: Discussion Thread

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Administrator

I like her too. Kalinda is one of the most intersting and mysterious characters on television. I love Kalinda and Lana (sexy FBI agent) but I hope they do more with them because Lana keeps asking Kalinda to come work for her. I'm disappointed that the show didn't show their kiss from last season. Instead they cut away from it. How lame. Anyway, loved the foot tease during dinner. :) Then right after that scene, we get that weird Kalinda/Blake scene that was played up as sexual tension. I'm glad it ended with Kalinda striking Blake with the bat. But what did Blake say to Kalinda, "I found your husband."?

The Social Network/Aaron Sorkin spoof was funny. But like most cases on this show, the law part on this show isn't that interesting - maybe I'm just used to David E. Kelley law scenes/cases. What I enjoy about the show are the character and what happens with them.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • Members

Ok I am going to say it I still like the show but I dont love it this season. It's almost like there is too much going on. The only really consistant thread this season has been Will but I feel like they are trying to do too much with too many characters and too much reliance on stunt cssting. I liked Michael J Fox's addition in a sort of recurring role but the rest feel unnecessary to me.

I like Eli for example but I am not sure I like him as part of the law firm. The lack of focus on Alicias personal dilemmas to an extent to me has hurt the show and while I like the law firm and law aspect of the show, I just feel like they are focusing too much on it. I wanted to see more of Kalindas past catchup to her and it seems they dropped that also. Cary isn't getting IMO enough focus and I adore Christine Baranski but I'm not crazy about what they've done with her characters personal life.

I still like the show, last season was fantastic I'm just not loving it this year.

• Members

i feel bad bc i watched it last season, but havent this one since it moved to Sundays. With The Walking Dead on and trying to watch DHW, havent been able to, but will catch up this summer and watch it next year...good that it has been renewed.

• Members

Thanks for posting. I don't really follow any forums or spoilers for TGW so I wasn't sure of the consensus. Nice to see they acknowledged some of the issues and while I'm not crazy about the focus on Diane's personal life only because none of the characters they've introduced for her are that intriging, I do like the fact they've increased her power on the work front.

• Members

Well I crawl TGW forums enough for the both of us. Trust. LOL! It seems like everybody has an issue with this season for one reason or another.

I rather like seeing more of Diane's personal life. We've seen so much about Will this season, I'm eager to learn more about her.

Archived