NCIS Los Angeles: Discussion Thread

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • Members

Unfortunately, this one is only a tiny step above a straight up procedural so far. Hettie is saving it for me, but at the same time these shows tend to work better with a tortured alpha male lead. I just hope that they manage to make this a better show over time. I'm not sure if it's going to work with the cast they have. For me, the only once that are working are Hettie, G and the shrink. The other female lead just doesn't have chemistry with the rest of the cast thus far.

• Members

No, I didn't watch. But I have no interest in it, especially since it doesn't have any of the characters I fell in love with on the show. Ducky, Gibbs, Ziva, Tony and McGee... I just wouldn't be interested. Plus, I will probably check it out sometime if I have the time. I'm not big on crime dramas like this, with the original NCIS being the exception.

Heh, the show really does look beautiful. It's just that Caruso makes me sick to the point where I need to change the channel.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

Yay, it got renewed!!! I never thought I would, but I looove this show. Love almost all the characters, and the last couple of episodes has been really good!

I disagree (which I didn't thought I would, lol). I used to love the original series. But except for Mark Harmon there's just nothing left worth watching anymore. imo

I used to love Michael Weatherly in Dark Angel. But I'm just tired of his character DiNozzo, he's too much. Can't stand Abby, McGee or Cote de Pablo's character.

NCIS LA is fresh to me. The characters have interesting backgrounds and I'm simply hoping they will have as much success as the original. :)

• 7 months later...
  • Members

AMC Viewers:

Here’s the NCIS Los Angeles info for episode 2.5 “Little Angels” which also features guest stars Alicia Coppola & Vincent Irizarry.

“Little Angels” — A videotape revealing a Naval Commander’s daughter being buried alive strikes a nerve with Special Agent Sam Hanna (LL COOL J) and thrusts Special Agent G. Callen (Chris O’Donnell), and the NCIS team in a race against the clock to save the girl before time runs out, on NCIS: LOS ANGELES, Tuesday, October 12 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Archived