The Vampire Diaries: Discussion Thread

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

The thing is, though, none of the crap that's been going down in Mystic Falls would have even been going down if not for Damon rearing his ugly (okay, beautiful) head. Hugging him like that was just damn weird, and poor Stef is standing around like "Uh...bitch?"

Oh, the triangle is coming. Sooner or later, it's coming, and I hope they make it work because this show is just great now. I'm excited over the fact that The CW has a somewhat critically-acclaimed show.

I'm really curious about what Sterling Suileman's character is gonna be all about. Methinks he had some ties to Emily.

• Members

+1 Trust me JP, I tend to sympathize with the troubled ones, but still if in the past two months or so this guy had mercilessly killed person after person (OK she didn't know about all of them, but), I wouldn't go up and hug him,.

And I just hope they don't kill Sterling off as soon as we get to know him, which has been the pattern lately lol

• Members

Wait, David Anders is already on the show? Who is he? I feel like I've missed something.

And James Marsters isn't so bad an actor. :lol: I don't want him to come on as Spike. God forbid. I ODed on Spike 10 years ago. I just meant as somebody completely different.

• 1 month later...