The Vampire Diaries: Discussion Thread

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Gosh, I need to catch up on last week's episode and this week's as well it seems. Too busy with school work to devote my full attention to the show in its regular timeslot. Looks like I'm destined to only watch it online on Saturday mornings!

But anyway, judging from the bits and pieces I've seen of tonight's show so far: "Coming out" to Elena was the BEST thing that could EVER happen to Stefan. He's so bubbly and full of life now, and I flove it. PW's acting has improved tenfold now that he's not having to play a depressed, mopey vampire. The character's showing all kinds of personality now, and I think the show is gonna benefit from that.

I also like his friend who shows up in tonight's episode. Loved her sticking a straw in the blood like she was sucking on a Capri Sun pouch. Her friendship with Stefan is something that the show needed for sure, and I hope she sticks around. She's almost like the type of character I envisioned for the show a few episodes ago.

• Administrator

Aw, I liked Lexi too. She added some fun-ness to Stefan.

I liked the Stefan/Damon bonding in episode 1.9 - drinking together, playing darts and football. It was a really good Damon episode: the look in his eyes when Stefan told him he was the last person to see Katherine; and the look when medallion was destroyed; at the end of the episode, "Katherine never compelled(?) me. I knew everything every step of the way. It was real for me.....I'll leave now."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Administrator

If you post, so will I. ;)

The last couple of eps were really good! I really like seeing the 1800's flashacks to see how it all began. So Katherine has been alive all this time and yet she didn't want to find Damon? Ouch, that's gotta hurt, Damon. I have a feeling the season finale will end with Katherine's arrival.

• Members

I hate Katherine so much, just based on the 1800s clips (greedy bitch!) and all that she's set into motion. Really, when it all boils down, she's the reason why all this crap is going on.

I hated Anna before we learned she was a vampire, then I liked her last week, but now I'm not much of a fan anymore. I liked her better when she was raising hell with the other vamps.

Poor Jeremy :( Always failing at love. If he would just go to Tyler...

Elena falling for Damon would be so wrong on so many levels. After all he's done, and all Stefan's done for her, it's beyond me why she would ever even want Damon. Yes, he's incredibly hot and charming, but Stefan is all that and he hasn't murdered innocent people.

The CW needs a whooping for putting the show on another month-and-a-half break.

• Members

Hey small-but-select group of TVD fans. Count me in as a big fan of the show. Only problem is, I'm behind about three episodes and didn't want to come in here in case I got accidentally "spoiled" (even now I am scanning this thread with one hand covering my eyes).

I did see the post about mah girl-crush Melinda Clarke :wub: coming to the show. *Thrilled.*

Edited by Cat