Another World

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

26 years ago today, Another World aired the funeral of Mac Cory, just 6 weeks after Douglass Watson sudden passing. Victoria Wyndham, Constance Ford, and Carmen Duncan do outstanding work in this episode.

This is also the last episode of Another World that would feature Jacqueline Courtney as Alice Matthews Frame.

• Members

Speaking of Alice, my latest autograph success came today in the form of the second Alice - Susan Harney. Ms. Harney is now once again living in her hometown of Murfreesboro, TN. She autographed a screen cap I took of her in character (the scene where Alice is in her house remembering the fire), and added a very sweet handwritten note. I'll get the images off to Carl as soon as I can.

• Members

and this was AW's one of worst times. A few months later, I think after Michael Liabson came in as EP, stories were more realistic. They were trying to make this like GH. They could not do it right and bad writing and storylines here

• Members

Anyone have the scoop on Linda Elstad, who wrote for Another World in the mid-80s? I remember Soap Opera Digest announcing in early 1984 that Elstad had been appointed head writer. Elstad previewed her plans a bit in Soap Opera Digest. I recall her saying that one of her big stories involved Donna Love who was going to cause a commotion by joining some kind of an all-men's club in Bay City. That story never materialized, and Elstad never became head writer.