The Tribe [1999—2003]

Sylph

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Currently I'm in the middle of season 3, and ITA on CassieFan's opinion of Salene... I watched the show when I was younger so a lot of stuff was forgotten by now, but after watching the entire season 1 and 2 and half of season 3, I've got to admit that she annoys the hell out of me...

First she's insecure around Bray acting like a little dumb child; then she starts eating and throwing up food; then she falls for Ryan but is constantly insecure and annoying. Then she continues throwing up; then she gets better and starts dating Ryan. After that, she reveals she's still the little girl in love with Bray and treats Ryan like scum. It was always everything about little Salene having to be rescued. Then after she almost drives Ryan to kill himself, she goes back to get him only because she is carrying his child. Then finally, when it seems as if there's some sense in her, she buys all that Chosen stuff during season 3. How stupid..... knowing that Ryan will soon be taken away, I actually can't wait to see her in pain over being so selfish and stupid.

Even Trudy (who went through brainwashing) is more tolerable than her.

And to tell you the truth, as much as I love the show as a whole, I am just sad over how many familiar faces we've lost...

The beginning of season 3.... first we lose Jack, followed by Dal's death, Cloe sent away, Patsy sent away, Amber leaves again, Trudy leaves again, Ryan is sent away.... but I guess that's life, huh? I know I still have to go through a lot of returns and finally another removal of characters in season 4...

But still, the show is just amazing. :)

Nothing like a little Tribe rant...

Archived