SOD: All Soaps... [4/21/09]

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow. Everything on here feels like stuff we've known for about two weeks now.

And that Rex's dad spoiler - Man, I really don't have a good feeling about it. I'm getting a "rewrite" vibe from the whole thing - probably a few different times.

• Members

I know.... Kendall is a prime candidate for some alone time to find herself. This woman has bounced from man to man for YEARS.... and where has it got her? Have her focus on Fusion and her boys...

Phyllis is losing it just as fast as Sharon is. I wouldn't be surprised if these two aren't sharing a padded cell by November sweeps :lol:

Yep... Phyllis will get out of dodge...... and be there to make sure Nick fully sees how much of a thief Sharon is.

Wow... This storyline is getting so good! LOL Pratt better be careful, because Y&R has my attention fully right now.... and I do have a busy life.. might have to drop a show........

• Members

I really don't think not having time was the issue.

It's not like they have new photoshoots for the cover every week now. They always use old photos and even screencaps. So they could have used an old photo of Zimmer or someone else and put it on the cover with a bigger headline...

• Members

You know, I always agree that TV networks should cancel stuff with low ratings. It's business to them. And that's why I agree that magazines should put stuff on the cover that sell magazines.

But I guess I am just talking as a fan here and not thinking rationally :D

Archived