Y&R: Jill To Be Temporarily Recast

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG!! Demarex! She is no longer blonde. This woman is botoxed within an inch of her life!

Welcome back to Hollywood Brenda! Welcome to YOUR HOME!

Again though, I am worried about Jess, for a woman of 59, 60 to be ill that they would have to get a recast-

I am a little worried and sending out good thoughts.

• Members

OMG I love her original color! Reminds me of the clips from her early Y&R days. She never ceases to amaze me!!!

Out of curiosity, I never knew that she and Breaden didn't get along. Any reason why? haha...

• Members

They didn't get along, he hated her constant problems that delayed production. She's also talked about Braeden's temper on set publicly after she was fired.

I remember her specifically talking about Braeden throwing something at Frank Pacelli (legendary soap director) during one taping.

• Members

Hmm... That's interesting. Clearly Braeden seems to have a bit of Divo in him. Which I always had that impression. I know in her pop up video she stated he punched Terry Lister or something or he punch a wall and didn't get along with Lister.

I've read many times that Jerry Douglas told Soap Opera Digest, "I cannot stand that woman, and you can print that!" But one of Brenda's blogs stated she never had a conflict with him.

Archived