OLTL: Discussion for the week March 16

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think Jess and Brody are cute. Not hot but cute.

I guess Natalie and Jared are going to have to swab Chloe's mouth, because cute as she is, that baby doesn't have a hair on her head! It will be easier to get the sample from Starr's necklace. LOL.

• Members

I've kind of tuned her out. Has she even really had any dialogue today? Or has she just sat there with that strained look on her face. That conveys something I can't quite put my finger on, but it's not anguish.

These kinds of things just make me grit my teeth. Jared and Natalie are going to La Boulais to help out because of Blair? But they've yet to make a mention of Shane, or talk to Rex or Roxy. For years, it was like they forgot Natalie was a Buchanan, and now they act like she's not a Balsom. :huh:

• Members

Well, I think Bree and Mark, as individuals, are EXTREMELY hot. The pairing is more "cute"..."healing"...but remember they are still in a mental hospital :).

I think it will BECOME hot when the straitjackets are no longer a threat.

ETA: Straightjackets...suddenly I'm thinkin'...under the right circumstances...they could be hot :)

• Members

You are so . . . adventurous. :P Yeah! That's the word I was looking for. :lol:

OMG! John Brotherton cracks me up. His facial expression throughout the scenes as soon as Jessica arrives are priceless. Jessica tells Starr that she has to believe her mother will get better. She has to hold on to Hope. Jared catching the irony kind of chortles. Hard to believe this guy fooled everyone into thinking he was a Buchanan for months. He's pretty transparent.

• Members

LOL I don't think he's a bad actor! Have you seen Farah lately? Although the kid playing Shane is not good, either.

I want to know who Rex's dad is! I was hoping it was Bo. Oh, well.

Anyone hear Starr today, with something to the effect of "No one cares about my problems." She's finally learning! :lol: I do feel for her, but the stuff with Matthew and Shane trumps her mom, I'm sorry.

• Members

One of the many reasons I cannot stand Starr because she makes it. all. about. her. And she was flat out lying because if she ran to Vicki or Langston they would be on instant prop mode with her constant whining.

Archived