OLTL: Discussion for the week February 23

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I really liked today's episode. I'm glad that the Ray/Vanessa storyline looks like its finally wrapping up. I always thought that this storyline was one of the shows few week links. I do wonder if the show has any plans on keeping A Martinez. I think he is the only bright spot out of this whole Montez crap and I would love to see him interact with Robin Strasser again and I would love to see him opposite Erika Slesak.

• Members

Couldn't Cristian have done his barstool/knife fight without his shirt on?! This whole group of scenes was just a train wreck and brought A Martinez a few notches below what he's capable of. Once again, Florencia Lozano was the only thing worth watching in these scenes. I'd much rather they groomed Ray Montez to be Dorian's new love interest for when David is off-canvas.

Is Markko leaving?! UCLA? Oh well. I'd rather he died and gave Langston more grief-filled storyline angst, but I guess they can try to have a long-distance relationship and then it can fail and Langston can move on. Markko's sweet and all, but he's completely extraneous.

I love Robin Strasser's tongue-twisting in so many languages as she continually renames the mansions of Llanview. She's entertaining as hell, that woman. "But I gave La Boulaie to Moe... and Noelle!" Brava, La Strasser! But she should have called him "Maurice!"

Hope they don't drop the ball on David's religion and newfound morality. Addie's scenes seemed to indicate that it's not over and done with.

I had no understanding of what Jessica's going through in this episode. She was bouncing between three storylines today, with her feud with Natalie over Chloe, the Buchanans getting kicked out of Asa's mansion, and Wes Grainger's murder. My head was spinning for her.

• Members

Most of the leading men on the show right now are very hard to take. I hope Markko isn't gone, they can do so much more with him.

They're pushing the end of this David story at warp speed, after months of the same scenes over and over.

• Members

The Buchs not being able to stay at Renee's hotel was dumb as hell. I dont see WHY Asa giving everything to David should have any bearing on that as Renee owns and runs the hotel. She's had it between her divorces with Asa and that was something independent from him.

• Members

I somewhat agree with you on that. Ron seems to have great ideas in premise but they seem to run on just a little too long. By the time the end comes I've usually lost interest. Although, I did like the end of the "Rapemance" story. Then again you have to wonder how much of what we see is Frank/Ron and company and how much is Brian Frons.

• Members

Natalie's going to figure this hospital mess out soon.. I just hope she doesn't keep it to herself for long.

Loved when the Buchanans showed up at the mansion at the end, this storyline is just too good :D I'm kind of sad that David ISN'T Asa's son, but this should be fun.

How did Viki not tell Jessica about David being her uncle? So weird.

Archived