OLTL: SID March Preview

• Members

http://soapzone.com/boards/read.php/oltl/main/703542

Spring is in the air but it’s already summertime hot on OLTL. Here, headwriter Ron Carlivati reveals the shockers that will change the canvas like never before.

SEX, DRUGS AND A CAR THAT ROLLS

A terrible collision kicks off March sweeps, and the fallout is devastating. “A kiss will lead to a car accident that drastically changes the lives of people in Llanview,” Carlivati reveals. And you won’t believe who’s involved or the controversial reason it all happens. “We’re going to have these stories that are seeming not connected collide, quite literally.”

WHO’LL DIE NEXT?

“As we come into sweeps, the big question is do we have a serial killer on the loose?” Carlivati says, “John [who believes Marty is innocent] starts thinking that the same person who killed Lee also killed Wes. Of course Todd is looking guilty. While John is trying to connect the dots, Blair becomes the killer’s third victim.”

BABY SWAP REVEALED

Natalie’s determination to figure out what happened the night Chloe was born pays off when she and Jared unknowingly stumble upon the truth. “But what will they do with the information?” Carlivati asks. Could Natalie keep mum in order to keep Chloe for herself?

REX HAS A DADDY

“We’re launching into a pretty big story involving Rex’s father” reveals the scribe, adding that Bo being David’s dad gets the paternity ball rolling. “You’ll see the identity of Rex’s father become important for a variety of reasons, and Roxy makes a big confession to Rex about his father.”

WHO IS SCHUYLER?

In addition to his closeness with Starr, Llanview High’s new teacher has something else to hide. “Schuyler has a past in Llanview besides his dead mother.” The scribe teases. “It will come out and help flesh out his character . . . but it’s a very tricky story.”

LOL is Carlavati copying Prass now? This sounds like the promo AMC just did, right down a kiss that will change alot of people's lives :huh:

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It all screams Brian Frons. Especially the new serial killer promo. This is his [!@#$%^&*].

I like the mystery of Rex's father and Jarlie with the baby swap, but the rest is BLARRRGHHH. I will hope for good Brody/Jess, Tea, Viki and Charlie, D&D and Buchanans amidst the dreck.

• Members

Let me guess. Greenlee shows up in Llanview, and just as she's about to go home, Cole slams into her motorcycle and she goes off another cliff.

I wish they'd done the Rex father story before Gigi came around. She's terrible and she's dragged Rex down with her. Any story with Rex is going to heavily feature her, and FF and drama do not mix well.

• Members

Well, considering the past couple of years, Natalie will have no problem lying to the world to the detriment of others. I wish Buchanans and Pals would be written where they aren't constantly alternating between lies and trashing other characters. I would be more empathetic and less annoyed. Hopefully Nat's motive will be more about her attachment to the child, not because she thinks Jess or Star don't deserve the kid. Maybe she'll actually blow the whistle.

• Members

It all doesn't sound that bad. I'm hoping that RC doesn't go the predictable route with Natalie/Baby reveal. I was hoping that once Brody gets out, the two of them could figure out the truth themselves and Brody could help Jess deal with the truth. I hope that's the route their taking.

• Members

Layla and Brody were getting to know each other before he got sick. All of a sudden I saw Brody and Jessica. I've read alot of rumblings on other sites about OLTL (some call it White Life to Live) lack of color. They made a tremendous effect to ruin John and Evangeline, then Todd and Evangeline. There is definitely something very wrong about this show, and ABC (Anybody But Colored) Daytime in general. If I didn't know better I think Brian Frons was a distant cousin to Nate Turner.

Archived