Toups

The Politics Thread

15,118 posts in this topic

This guy seems like he wants out- he's not just pushing the envelope, he's trying to blast it open with dynamite. Is there nobody in government with the courage of conviction to rid this pestilence from the WH?

I know, I know, Pence but if he's committing treasonous acts, vile Pence is not enough of an excuse to keep this menace to society.

Just a reminder that while our president is fellating the Russians, Bernie and John Kasich are going to have a debate tomorrow.

If this is true he basically got a source within Isis killed.  Not to mention alienating all of our allies.  Can this administration get any more f*cked up? A question I ask myself daily.

^ Wow. This is just next level insanity. We really can't go on much longer like this can we?

2 hours ago, DramatistDreamer said:

Oh to be a fly on the wall of Bibi Netanyahu's office!

I wonder if Netanyahu still thinks Trump is the greatest.

In a matter of one week Trump has destroyed the reputations of Rosenstein and McMaster, 2 well respected public servants. 

1 hour ago, Juliajms said:

^ Wow. This is just next level insanity. We really can't go on much longer like this can we?

As long as Republicans in Congress continue to turn a blind eye, we can. Or they can. I'm frightened of what will become of the rest of us. 

14 minutes ago, JaneAusten said:

I wonder if Netanyahu still thinks Trump is the greatest.

In a matter of one week Trump has destroyed the reputations of Rosenstein and McMaster, 2 well respected public servants. 

It's what I've been wondering too!

Trump is not going to last but Putin has already accomplished what he wanted which was to disrupt and blacken the greatest democratic country in the world. I'm thinking the end of this is not hopeless, meaning that this country really needs to take a hard look at our institutions and shore them up. A lot of people who need to be gone will be. We won't have the same influence around the world perhaps but I am not convinced that is necessarily a bad thing.