Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I saw some comments elsewhere that suggested one of the reasons may have been NY's public advocate pushing for investigations. If so, good for her.

http://www.amny.com/news/bill-o-reilly-fox-news-should-be-investigated-by-city-federal-agencies-letitia-james-says-1.13444638

I had no idea until all this started that they had paid the loofah woman $9 million. I guess they made far more on him.

And I'll still have to see his books every time I go in the chain bookstore. Bleh.

• Members

Me, when I heard the news of O'Reilly's firing: "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!"

(Of course, I'm sure he'll be back on TV in no time.  Still, a victory is a victory.)

The next jackasses are already there.  And their names are Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity.

Please register in order to view this content

I, for one, wish this would also spell the end of those damn "Killing" books that O'Reilly slapped his name on.  If there's one thing I can't tolerate, it's someone pumping out pseudo-history books that are poorly written and heavily biased.

Stay classy, Billy.  

• Members

And here's the Sam Bee version:

This is really embarrassing, but I used to have a HUGE crush on Tucker Carlson despite myself when I was a teenager, despite disagreeing with almost everything he said even then. I thought he was so cute. Now I just wish someone would choke him with his bow tie.

My former Governor made him his bitch in an interview a few months ago, though. It was glorious.