Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I know this was mentioned already as being Joe Wilson, but irrelevant politicians are EXACTLY the kind of thing I remember. I've had a good memory since I was a child, so I can retain an astonishing amount of political/TV/etc. trivia.

Not to brag or anything.

Please register in order to view this content

Aw, I miss Muppet Babies.  

• Members

I saw that photograph earlier today but didn't believe it was actually the official portrait!

Please register in order to view this content

It looks like a poster advertising the next Scientology convention!

*anyone who has seen that HBO documentary about Scientology Going Clear may know what I'm talking about*

@MissLlanviewPA Usually I remember a lot of trivia too but as I've gotten older I'm astonished at how well I can selectively erase certain people from my memory bank!

Edited by DramatistDreamer

• Members

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4381248/Twitter-users-BLAST-new-Kendall-Jenner-Pepsi-commercial.html

Pepsi has come under fire for its 'tone deaf' new advert starring Kendall Jenner, with people accusing it of exploiting the Black Lives Matter movement for its own gain.

The two-and-a-half-minute commercial features Kendall stepping out of a crowd of multi racial protesters to end a stand-off with police officer by handing him a can of Pepsi. 

The imagery - whether intentional or not - evokes the real-life moment protester Ieshia Evans faced down lines of heavily armed police wearing riot gear during a Black Lives Matter demonstration over the fatal shooting of a black man by police.

Evans was arrested moments later, unlike Kendall whose actions win her knowing smile from the Pepsi ad's handsome, enlightened cop.

• Members

Russia Bans Image 'Hinting' That Putin Is Gay

https://themoscowtimes.com/news/russian-court-bans-image-suggesting-putin-is-gay-57632

Russia has banned an image showing Vladimir Putin in heavy makeup. In the photograph, Putin has red lips and painted eyelashes, and a suggestive caption reads, “They say there are many of them, but there aren't any among the people I know.”

Court records say the image showing Putin in makeup “hints at the Russian president’s allegedly nonstandard sexual orientation.”