The Politics Thread

• Members

I just saw New Day and Steve King basically admitted his tweet was about saving the White patriarchy. Like Chris Cuomo said, this is gonna serve as great recruiting material for terrorist groups. 

With KellyAnne, they need to put her ass back on mute. She was a flip-flopping mess this morning. When Chris talked about healthcare, she'd bring up jobs. When Chris would switch to jobs, she'd skirt back to healthcare. I was glad when Chris shut her a** down again. Give that b*tch an inch and she'll take the whole damn ruler. 

• Replies 41.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

^ Is she really that delusional or is she just playing to the people who are dumb enough to believe this stuff? I truly can't tell.

Meanwhile Obama was involved in the DNC race. I'm grateful he's sticking around, but I can hardly believe it. I thought for sure he would want to get away from politics.

http://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/3/13/14750528/barack-obama-trump-post-presidency

• Members

I think he's towing a fine line here. I'm glad he's staying involved in some capacity but I already hear the critics on the extreme left.  And I know unity is what really matters, but there are just too many people who really don't want that. I find myself feeling more and more we need to fight dirty like they do.

• Members

he can't stand a black man is more popular than him IMPO. he's done it to himself. he's so out of it mentally I don't think he remembers what he said from one moment to the next. 

wasn't that just a crap show? even CC said "why are you pausing that long after I ask this question?" he honestly thinks it's just fine to come off like a racist. bet other Repubs hate his guts....or those who don't agree with him. Kellyanne just kept talking because IMO she knew she had no clue about what she was saying and just kept rattling on about nonsense. 

BTW...and word from Trump on the evidence or the Obama wiretaps? and will CNN & MSNBC continue to cover this one story ad nauseum for the next 7 days?

• Members

No, but Sean Spicer is claiming he meant "wire tapping" not wiretapping. You know because there's a difference.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/03/13/sean-spicer-just-explained-why-wire-tapping-is-different-from-wire-tapping/?utm_term=.66b590cd46b3

I really hope no one is falling for this since he was subjected to spying microwaves and all.

• Members

I thought Carl would appreciate this.

Chris Cilizza is leaving WaPo and going to CNN.  Good for the post and not surprising that the sludgeput of CNN would hire this tool. Between he and Jason Miller, there will be a full team of Trump ass kissers.

http://thehill.com/media/323651-chris-cillizza-jumps-from-washington-post-and-msnbc-to-cnn

So the CBO has come out with their analysis and next year 14 million people will lose healthcare next year and 24 million by 2026

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/03/13/cbo-says-millions-lose-health-insurance-under-gop-obamacare-replacement.html

So 52,000 more people are estimated to die each year if this goes through also

Edited by JaneAusten

• Members

and they listened to him. My goodness.....they heard "build a wall and make Mexico pay for it" and "make america great again." 24 million people losing their health care makes america great again to this moron. I'm sorry, and.....

EMAILS!!!!!!......BENGHAZI!!!!!!!

Edited by Roman