The Politics Thread

• Members

After the issue with the White House wanting the FBI to falsely refute reports about the campaigns links to Russia, it seems likely that there is something solid there that the administration doesn't want found. Plus, there is the fact that certain media outlets have been banned from the White House.

• Replies 41.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Yeah, a more thorough investigation was somewhat of a foregone conclusion from what I've read over the past month and a half.

Just read this article about a hate crime in Kansas and you cannot convince me that having white supremacists in the White House does not embolden people like these.

Hate Crime Is Feared as 2 Indian Engineers Are Shot in Kansas

• Members

Not trying to make light of this tragedy and no doubt it's awful, but you mentioned yesterday about doubting tourism will be down due to a Muslim ban. I actually agree to an extent but it's not about that. It's about the fact that this country is becoming non welcoming to anyone not Anglo white. My sister in law is here as a permanent resident with a green card from the Philippines and even she is now afraid to go home for a visit in fear of what will happen when she returns.  I think there are plenty of people who are non Muslim but " look different"  than a so called "real American" that feel the same way. 

Edited by JaneAusten