Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

marceline, I must say...you just made me LOL calling him a serial killer. looks like something on the ID Channel. LOL

marceline, I must say...you just made me LOL calling him a serial killer. looks like something on the ID Channel. LOL

Edited by Roman
multiple posts.

• Members

Oh my gosh! This.

When I posted that comment about him in high school, I was going to add how watching that video made me think he was the type to plan a mass shooting.  He was dripping with contempt.  This whole anti-immigration scheme just feels very much as though it's payback for all the "suffering" he must have felt he endured by having to go to school with "those people."  I just get this sense that he has been planning how to get them all out of America for years.

I wouldn't be surprised if when all is said and done, he slowly goes insane from the feeling that his plan was so close to succeeding.  Maybe for different reasons, he and Trump seem like they could go right over the edge when the walls come tumbling down on them.  Bannon not so much.

• Members

Stephen Miller is a sad man, because he really believes in this "alt-right" garbage that he and others keep spewing.  But Steve Bannon...?  Well, Steve Bannon IS a repulsive s.o.b.  No doubt about that.  But the more I think about him, the more I think he doesn't believe even half of what he has said either on-record or off.  In fact, I don't think Stephen K. Bannon believes in anything other than Stephen K. Bannon.  To him, the only -ism that matters is opportunism; and right now, for whatever reason, he sees an opportunity in exploiting Trump Nation and its arrogant, ignorant leader.

Edited by Khan

• Members

How can they when they've got the possibility that Trump's lawyer pushed a pro-Russia deal with Ukraine to deal with.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/23/politics/trump-lawyer-ukraine-peace-deal/index.html

and possibly this:

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/paul-manafort-blackmail-russia-trump-235275

I sure would like the terrorist fist bump group to discuss this but I'm not that lucky.

I completely forgot about tearful Boehner whose tears were surely more genuine than Chuck Schumer's in the land of Trump.  Anyway Boehner is sharing his friends' plan to repackage the ACA.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/john-boehner-obamacare-republicans-235303

Cracking down on drugs must mean leave the hard core stuff alone but go after marijuana--which if the states should get to decide about transgender restrooms why not go all state's rights with marijuana as well:

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/320902-white-house-hints-at-crackdown-on-recreational-marijuana

I feel better knowing they care more about stopping someone from smoking weed than dying from opioid addiction. The Republicans must plan to address the deficit by hoping a whole bunch of people just die.

• Members

Trump and his cronies stand to make a lot of money in private prisons as they are already invested in the industry, so of course, they would bring back to the piggies to the trough. They're going to do their best to make Halliburton look like a small time operation in terms of using government to line their pockets.

Also, no surprise that their 'war on drugs' would focus more on marijuana while leaving the more illicit drugs alone. 

I'm just going to go on ahead and put this out there-- many former coke users (including dearly departed Carrie Fisher) were adamant that they recognized signs of cocaine use in Trump.

Of course, someone else also mentioned that if Trump cronies find a way in which marijuana is extremely profitable for them, they may hold off on the 'crackdown'.  Although from what I read the industry has been shutting out small businesses in favor of corporate titans who want "in" on the industry's profits.

Edited by DramatistDreamer

• Members

The travel thing is interesting. Call me cynical, but I don't really believe that many who come here as a tourist destination are thinking, "No more! I must think of my Muslim friends!" (unless of course they are Muslim, or from countries where they will likely be mistaken for Muslim and detained for that reason). I wonder how many are protesting for now, but mostly just for now. I remember how many were supposed to be appalled by the UK because of Brexit, but most foreign countries are lurching this way, so the vacations have to go somewhere. 

With that said, Trump truly is the ugliest face American could have, so I can believe there is and will continue to be a drop of some kind.