Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

What will happen?  Nothing.  Except that, for the next four (or eight) years and beyond, the whole damn world will know that Donald Trump was blackmailed into doing Russia's bidding, thereby compromising our country and leaving us at the mercy of Vladimir [!@#$%^&*] Putin.

Also: scientists will work hard and fast to develop an actual "brain bleach," because God knows we're gonna need it after today.  (Ew.)

Edited by Khan

• Members

Yes, Bill Clinton was a freak in the sheets; and yes, he lied about it under oath.

But as prurient as "Monicagate" and "Paulagate" and even "Gennifergate" were, no foreign leader (as far as anyone knows) was ever able to use Clinton's sexual predilections as leverage -- against him, against his allies, or against the people he was elected to defend and protect.

I want you to remember that, Trump Nation.

Edited by Khan

• Members

I want people to remember this information is being leaked by our intelligence agencies. And it's honestly going to get worse when he becomes president. Maybe had Trump not questioned them none of it would have gotten to this point.

I also want to understand his obsession with the Obama's.

Edited by JaneAusten

• Members

Different strokes for different folks.

Exactly.  Don't think this information still would have leaked had Trump played nice with the intelligent community.  Had he been smart enough to support them before, we NEVER would have known about this [!@#$%^&*].

I guess we know now what he REALLY meant by "soft sensuality," huh?

Edited by Khan

• Members

I honestly think it would have been disclosed at some point maybe a couple of years down the road who knows. Why? Because I honestly don't believe secrets last in Washington. That's why I will never buy that JFK was killed by anyone other than Lee Harvey Oswald. But at least he would have had the intelligence community trying to protect his interests.

And the fact that the GOP is content to allow the leader of our country open to blackmail is treason IMO.

• Members

I wish more people had watched the PBS special The Choice pre-election Day. It talks about how incensed Trump was at being the butt of jokes at the White House Correspondents' Dinner and it almost played like Trump sought revenge against Obama ever since and getting the Presidency was part of that revenge.

At the time, I thought it was a bit dramatic, perhaps trying to create some type of compelling narrative in the absence of one.

Now, I think that PBS was spot on, in this assessment.

Even Omarosa's words in that documentary (which sicken me to this day) have proved apt.

Edited by DramatistDreamer

• Members

Yep.  For one thing, they'd run the risk of having their own sexual kinks being exposed.  And I'm sorry, but I'm not down for learning all the intimate details of Mitch McConnell's geisha fantasies that he forces his wife to play out with him.