Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Rush Limbaugh should have won an Oscar for Worst Human years ago.   He may literally be the worst person in media for the last 50 years.   I honestly don't know what point he was even attempting to make.   "If there is consent then it is ok".   Yes, and?   If two people want to dress up in tutus and have sex in a bowl of chocolate syrup while one sings opera and the other yodels, let them knock themselves out.   Not sure what point he is making here. 

• Members

Today I went to the Obama rally in Cleveland and we had a Trump protester. Bamz shut them down with the quickness. Mom and I are in the bleachers behind him.

Honestly, it was very clear that the "protester" was impaired in some way, either cognitively or chemically. In fact he or she (it was hard to tell) looked homeless.

• Members

I felt the same way BUT that was the beauty of it. NOBODY responded the way Trumpers do. Notice Obama only asked them to stop interrupting while Trump demands they be assaulted and thrown out. They crowd didn't lay a hand on the person or even grab their sign. They just held up their signs to cover his and chanted Hillary's name. No one is going to get to claim that the Trump protestor (who BTW was a person of color) got abused.

• Members

He was but, many are getting paid. Trump benefactors are paying anywhere from $1000 to $5000 to people who interrupt Clinton rallies, especially if they wave certain signs or wear "Bill's a rapist" t-shirts. So, it might've just been a job for him.

Arianne Zucker has given an interview to Anderson Cooper.

Edited by RoseVioletDaisy

• Members

This really is a lot like Cosby. There are something like 12 accusers now. By the end of it there's bound to be 20-30. Sure, a couple of them will probably be false, but I'm not even going to worry about which ones. The main point here is when there are this many accusers, they aren't all lying.