Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

well the full article will be out tomorrow morning. Rachel had just got hold of the cover. It may.....if it does....the TVMSM will not even cover it because Trump will do something stupid to get those people to cover THAT instead of this story. 

sources inside the Trump campaign have now said that trump didn't do any prep work at all for the debate. Alies tried to get him to prep but when trump wouldn't he sat around telling old political war stories. The Trump children blame the two generals and Ailes and Rudy for Trump's lousy debate...and Rudy took over main debate prep by the end. 

• Members

This issue is going to cost Trump. It's a huge story in Miami. I've been following Ana Navarro on twitter and she said she's already been contacted by dozens of people, it's playing on the Latino stations in that area. Whether it translates to people defecting to Clinton or just not voting, either way it hurts him, particularly since he was just down in Miami meeting with Cuban Americans on taking a hard line with Cuba.  I'll actually be interested in how Rubio plays this because this issue is not going away with that community.

And the Ms. Universe story has been playing non stop on Telemundo and Univision so if the MSM believes this information is not reaching or resonating with Latino voters they are wrong.

On a side note, Darren Hutchinson a Clinton campaign worker in Fl just posted this AM that Clinton's approval rating with AA in Florida is 85%, same as Obama.

• Members

Samantha Bee gives a wrap up of Monday night's Presidential Debate as only she can.

By the way, did anyone see the interview Chris Matthews did with Gary Johnson and his running mate? Johnson again draws a total blank after being asked a question. My. God. This man wants to be POTUS?  Except for HRC, the bar seems pretty low for these men!

• Members

This is scary.  Not that it surprises me, but this is the type of behavior that should genuinely give people of all political leanings concern.  If he wants his supporters to tow the the line about something as simple as his debate performance, what won't he concede?  He's dangerous.

I haven't heard anything from evangelicals on how their support of this man is possible.  He is everything that they supposedly do not condone.  Somethin ain't right.