Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

She's the one running, so yeah.  You brought Bush up because you made the huge leap in logic that because I might think HRC is less than honest I must be a Republican. You can compare her to W all you like, but if that's what it takes to make her look honest, I'd call that a trust and honesty problem for the ages.  All I can say is that it's a damn good thing Trump is looking nuttier by the day.

• Members

I imagine the kids are resentful because before W and Jeb shat the bed, they were hyped as the next generation of Republican stars, with the media breathlessly proclaiming that because they were Latino, all Hispanic voters would support them.

• Members

That is the most ridiculous court case.  People forget that while Hillary supposedly got 4 people killed through her neglect and incompetence, Ronald Reagan got 283 people killed in Lebanon through his neglect and incompetence.  Congress held hearings, said "ok from now on lets beef up security" and that was the end of it.  Reagan even went and invaded Grenada literally three days later to get his dead marines off the front pages.  Benghazi is such a fake scandal and  I don't know how her accusers don't break out laughing while they pretend these 4 deaths are the worst thing to ever happen to Americans overseas ever.

• Members

I really do feel bad for these people, but this is ridiculous. There has been multiple hearings, all which have cleared her of any wrongdoing. The GOP are the ones who cut security funding, maybe they should go after them. Under Bush there were 13 attacks on various embassies resulting in 60 deaths and nothing was done about it, come to think of it maybe all the parents of soldiers who died in Iraq during Bush's fake war should sue him. That wouldn't happen, why? Because it's ridiculous! The fact that more money is going to be spent on this is aggravating to me.

Edited by KeMoLove