Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I had seen references to it before but never read an entire article on it until tonight. 

Meanwhile, "Trump said that Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders should have stayed in the race and not thrown his support behind Clinton.

"He would’ve been a hero," Trump said. "But he made a deal with the devil. She’s the devil. He made a deal with the devil."

He did admit, however, to looking forward to meeting Clinton later this fall on the debate stage.

"I look so forward to the debate with Hillary, I look so forward."

If he's so looking forward to it, why does he keep trying to get out of it? 

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trump-calls-hillary-clinton-devil/story?id=41056426

• Members

Trump reaffirms support for warmer relations with Putin

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/02/us/politics/donald-trump-vladimir-putin-russia.html

"He professed disbelief that political opponents have said he should swear off Mr. Putin. “He said nice things about me,” Mr. Trump said. “Why would I disavow it? Why?”

So I guess we should be friendly with Russia because he says nice things about Trump. This man's narcissism knows no bounds.

Edited by JaneAusten

• Members

That has been known for years. Which is why it's so pathetic to see all Hillary supporters have this moral superiority against Trump supporters. The US have, along with their pals in the UK, France, Turkey, Qatar and wahhabi Saudi Arabia, armed, trained and funded islamic terror groups in Libya and Syria.
Obama and Hillary are no better than Bush. They are responsible for so much death and destruction in MENA, and all the negative effects it's having on Europe, yet Trump is the bad guy because of his language.

• Members

When someone says we should support Russia because Putin is nice to them personally, it's not just about language. Hillary's war votes and the claims that she's a warmonger have followed her for years and still do, moreso than Trump, who is seen by many as some type of anti-war crusader for some inexplicable reason.

• Members

Who's naive enough to believe that good relations with Russia can be achieved as long as Putin is at the helm? The man double-crossed his own mentor who made it possible for Putin, an unremarkable KGB agent to rise through the ranks of the Russian government!  There is no loyalty there.

• Members

Same people who think Neville Chamberlain was a great Prime Minister.

I think there are some who erroneously believe that Reagan and Gorbachev were buddy buddy, failing to see the only reason that relations were able to "stabilize" to an extent was because the Soviet Union was cracking under many years of communism and suppression and the United States were coming from a position of strength.

Edited by JaneAusten