Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

That and the e-mails are the only thing they have, so I'm not surprised. 

On the business side, venture capitalist Peter Thiel,

Where's Hulk? 

In their place are the party officials obligated to be at the Quicken Loans Arena

You have to laugh.

I see that Trump is picking a hardcore anti-gay anti-woman bigot as his VP - it's frightening to think this type of person is so close to being President.

• Members

Mike Pence scares me more than Trump! He is a bigot that has forced unconstitutional laws into the books in Indiana and governs using his religion. He is absolute trash! The thought of him being one heartbeat away from the presidency! Lawd! 

• Members

I truly think he is running because he wrecked his career in Indiana and this is his ticket out.   Trump isn't really a christian whack job so this pick seems off, but I guess he feels he has to shore up the fundie base.   I really thought he would pick Newt. 

Supposedly they are devoting an entire night to Bill Clinton and how much they hate him and his scandals.   He should take it as a compliment.

• Members

Not surprised. I've never heard of him before yesterday but I am not surprised. I knew he had to be some kind of nut for Trump to select him, and for the Conservatives to be eager. Let the truth about him all come out now so come time for the election, he further demolishes Trump's chances. 

I'm ready for Hillary to select running mate. I still wish the party would strong arm her ass into selecting Elizabeth Warren, but I wouldn't be surprised if (like I've always said), she chose one of the Castro bros--a move to groom whichever brother to be ready to run in 8 years.