Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

It's all they have left. Seriously these people are just so bitter about the Clinton's. Time after time they come after them, the Clinton's falter and then scratch their way back up. Frankly I prefer the Clinton's in that mode because they clearly know what to do to overcome it and I like seeing them in attack mode.   These politicians still haven't learned their lesson from years of the Ken Starr wasted investigation where Clinton left office more popular than ever and how many millions were wasted on that. Does anyone wonder why none of the democrats ever pushed to pursue Bush and Cheney for their 2007 email scandal, which I would guarantee would be much juicier than anything that has come out about this. 2 million emails deleted from an RNC server THEY USED and nothing. I'd love to see someone turn that over but then I honestly don't care at this point.

• Members

They need to not use taxpayer dollars for this crap. It's a waste of time and energy and money. Between obstructing the Supreme Court Justice nomination process, trying to dismantle ACA every few days and blocking gun reform, doesn't the House/Senate GOP aim to do anything constructive anymore?

Edited by DramatistDreamer

• Members

There is talk that Clinton and Sanders are working out details for a joint appearance next week. Plus, Clinton's campaign shared a post from Sanders' campaign on Facebook shortly after that talk surfaced, so I'm guessing that an endorsement is imminent.

• Members

That's actually the thing that I most admire about Hillary and is the reason I'm voting for her. No one on the face of the earth knows better what the GOP is capable of and how far they will sink. I love Obama but he wasted a lot of time and energy trying to reason with people who hated him from day one and were perfectly happy to watch the world burn if it meant they could injure him in the tiniest way. Clinton knows the score. She knows who the enemy is and she knows where a lot of bodies are buried. That's who I want in the White House.

• Members

Meh, they called Warren a sellout, they call everyone a sellout. I got a newsflash for those folks, Bernie probably wouldn't have been in the Senate all these years (or elected office, for that matter) if he didn't engage in some form of compromise. Ideological purity doesn't exist in the U.S. Congress, or the Presidency, for that matter. The longer one stays in elected office, the longer one will have to engage with those whose ideas often differ from theirs. 

Edited by DramatistDreamer

• Members

Good point.

There's no way that this race is as close as the polls keep saying it is.  Now apparently Trump has pulled ahead of Clinton in FL.  In a way, I hope they keep reporting it being close so everyone feels compelled to vote come November.

• Members

It's really odd to me that not being willing to compromise has become a good thing in some people's minds. Where has that landed us except in situations where the government is shut down or on the edge of defaulting on our national debt? No thanks!