Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Here are some harsh comments that former Speaker of the House John  Boehner said about Ted Cruz recently:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2016/04/28/boehner-cruz-is-lucifer-in-the-flesh.html?via=twitter_page

LOL.  I am not surprised at all that Boehner feels this way that way about Cruz.

Cruz orchestrated the government shutdown and sat back like a weasel while Boehner took a ton of heat for that. He let the bus run right over Boehner when that happened.  

Edited by xtr

• Members

Sanders loves to repeat over and over how match up polls show him as more competitive against Trump, but the problem with that is early polls mean almost nothing at this stage in the campaign. Trump would seriously move to the center if he ran against Sanders and completely crush him with negative ads (and you can imagine what the Super PACs would do). I would never vote for Trump, but if Sanders was the Democratic nominee, I would sit out the election because his writings are messed up and because he has some racial handicaps of his own.

• Members

Yeah, I'd forgotten all the sex stuff.

I don't think Sanders is delusional enough to believe he has a chance - but I don't know who's steering this. Some people blame the wife, but that seems convenient.

• Members

I read a very long form piece that talked about his creepy writings.  It sounded like something that would come from the brain of a very intellectually stunted adolescent- except it was from a 30-something year old grown man!

That video footage of Fiorina falling and Cruz not even helping her, oh boy!

Edited by DramatistDreamer

• Members

There is a lot of money on the line for staff and Weaver is probably dragging this campaign out as far as he can to keep on collecting checks. As for Sanders' wife, he did pay her a salary for working on his congressional campaign, so it's conceivable she being paid now and it's possible they are trying to run this out to collect a nice windfall.

When someone falls, most people react on reflex, so it was odd to see Cruz not even attempt to help Fiorina up. I thought it was very rude and disrespectful for him not to go over and at least ask if she was all right.