Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I read the original interview and there was no manipulation by the Daily News journalist.  Bernie did that to himself by his astounding display of total lack of depth on the issues.  Anyone with a sense of logic who read the original interview realizes this unless they're in denial.

Edited by DramatistDreamer

• Members

Funny how I keep hearing that Bernie has to get the nomination because he will bring endless new voters and turnout for the Democrats...and then when he wins WI in a landslide, the Democrat running for the state supreme court against a hard right bigot loses resoundingly. I guess most of those voters just showed up for his name and left. Given that he's all but said he has no interest in supporting downballot candidates, no wonder.

• Members

The argument I keep hearing is that the Southern states all voted so early because it was rigged for Hillary. Never mind that these states have voted early for years (and Hillary lost most of them in 2008 so that rigging was about 8 years late). That and the "Bernie wins all the states that count in November" argument are the two that embarrass me the most.

• Members

The media has given up any pretense of appearing unbiased when it comes to Hillary.  

I like Hillary.  Always have.  But there something...insincere about the way she comes across when talking about the issues.  She's just SO rehearsed.  I get the feeling that everything that comes outta her mouth has been coached to the nth degree.

• Members

I think she just wants this so much that she's really afraid of putting a step out of place so she overdoes the prep. I'm really curious about who she really is behind closed doors. I've heard so many conflicting stories.

I remember years ago when she cried in public and some people acted like that was a terrible faux pas, so I'm sure she's holding herself on a tight leash.