Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

*sigh* if only McGinty or Feingold had won their respective races.

f**k John McCain.

Speaking of the "broken institutions of today" while he returned from getting top tier government healthcare to vote to begin the process to strip it from millions of Americans. He complains about how partisan things have become while his party (with HIS vote) forced a bill that no one knows the contents of through to debate with no bipartisan support. I hope he enjoys his podium of worthless platitudes while it lasts. 

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

I'm trying to understand how anyone can watch trump's speeches or tweets and come away thinking that "this man is doing a great job!"   Because all I see is a geriatric spoiled daddy's boy.  I certainly don't see a president.

• Members

So let's get McCain off the pedestal. After his grandstanding and the press salivating over him, and many hugging him on the floor, guess what he did last evening. He votered YES on the BRCA(Obamacare replacement). Even Lindsey Graham voted no. 10 republicans voted no and McCain was not one of them.

• Members

G, people see what they want to see. this particular troll we have in the political thread doesn't want to discuss anything. it's either lies, defense or "The Dems did it first and worst!!!" Republicans and conservatives are turning against that man. he is a cancer in DC and speaks VOLUMES. it will only get worse as next year gets here.....because they will have republicans who's seats are up and then some will have no choice but to make a choice....Trump or their careers. meanwhile....at The Trump Troll Hall Of Ignorance......

well apparently they voted on repeal last night and 9 republican senators voted no. please let me know if I have this wrong because I just saw this on MSNBC and CNN but haven't seen any net news on it. 

• Members

That's true. It's ironic isn't it that the GOP used this for 7 years successfully to gin up their supporters and when they actually now know they have an idiot in the White House who will sign it into law, they get cold feet. Boehner obviously knows  this more than anyone. He was part of it. Easy to do stuff like that when you know the person sitting in the White House will veto. What pathetic cowards.

They have one plan. Giving tax breaks to the elites outside of D.C. along with their own elitist butts sucking off the social safety net protections they have as representatives, leeching off of our tax dollars. And all the blue states where none of these idiots live continuing to put more tax dollars into the federal gvmt than they get back while the red states suck us dry. If their policies are so successful why do they need this and why did Kansas voters finally vote out all the state leeches in favor of paying more in taxes to save their infrastructure and schools. Same thing is happening in Wisconsin and same reason why LA elected a democratic governor.

• Members

In the latest shiny object and distraction game, and more pandering to the part of his base that will be forever loyal, Trump has banned transgender people from serving in the military in any capacity.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/trump-announces-ban-transgender-people-serving-military

Caitlyn Jenner must be thrilled - it means she gets to have more TV time. 

I wonder how long it will be before they push the other lines that Vicky Hartzler types probably want, and will get, like banning women from combat, banning gays and lesbians from service, banning Muslims from service, etc. And no one will care as no one really cares about anything Trump does.