The Politics Thread

• Members

When the [!@#$%^&*] is too disturbing for Sean Spicer to stick around...?  You know we're living in interesting times.

Meanwhile, I'm all of [!@#$%^&*] to give over Mooch's hiring and what that means for the Bannon/Priebus WWE tag-team.

• Replies 41.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

About this tweet from two years ago...

So the Trump administration that had vehemently criticized the Obama administration for wanting to try detainees in U.S. Courts, claiming they'd never do the same... now transfer an Al Qaeda suspect to the U.S. for trial?

Waiting for the Trump trolls to defend yet another lie.

Breaking From Campaign Rhetoric, Trump Brings Terrorism Suspect to U.S. for Trial

Personally, I always thought it was silly for people to hit the roof the way they did, railing against civilian trials but I think this administration's bait and switch tactics define hypocritical and people's defense of this is absurd.

Edited by DramatistDreamer

• Members

Which is why I think it's entirely possible that these scoundrels are going to get away with all of these ethics violations. I want to believe Mueller will bring them down, but I won't until I see it.

I'd seeing tweets about Trump having the power to pardon himself.  I wish he had to specify exactly what the pardon is for.