Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

That's the thing. I'm happy to interact with economic conservatives.  I think they have some good points. We really cannot run huge deficits forever, for example. However when people come into the thread with an "in your face" attitude they are only here to get a reaction, not to interact.  That said, the responses they elicited were pretty spot on.

• Members

I'm always amazed at people who jump into conversations and just start showing their ass. What kind of lousy home training does it take to come out the gate with insults and threats? We've got way too many people in this country with no self-control. You see it with all these viral videos of people popping off in stores and on planes. What these folks call "political correctness" used to be referred to as acting like a functional adult. 

• Members

Now politicsusa is a left leaning sight, but it looks like Trump is setting up a war room with Bannon in charge to discredit the Russia investigation

http://www.politicususa.com/2017/05/26/trump-admits-guilt-russia-collusion-plan-set-war-room.html

And these fools will believe every piece of Nazi propaganda that comes out of it because frankly they want to

Information on California's Single Payer proposal(good article setting things straight). And it's cheaper than expected.

http://mattbruenig.com/2017/05/25/idiot-commentary-on-californias-single-payer-push/

Edited by JaneAusten

• Members

I thank God for the iphone.  I guess I just had my head in my ass, but I had no idea how awful some people are until I had the video proof.  At the same time there are nearly 350 million people in the country, so I try to remind myself that it's still a small sample.  It's like how everyday there is a story on Yahoo about a toddler who has been killed by her parents or caregiver.  It makes me a little paranoid, but in a country this big awful things are going to happen regularly, but it's still not the norm.  Not yet.

• Members

More Trump regrets but there is a very interesting nugget about Trump's budget that is not being discussed but it is mentioned in this article.  Apparently Trump's disaster of a budget seeks to cut job training by 40%!

This seems the antithesis of trying to create a jobs-rich environment but logic seems to be at the bottom of the list with this administration.

‘It’s my only income’: Trump voter shocked after learning he plans to cut key program she needs