Toups

The Politics Thread

15,184 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, marceline said:

Me too. The thing about Biden is, he's already run for President and didn't get any traction. That was before the right wing noise machine.

Biden will always be haunted by this election because he probably feels he would have beaten Trump when Hillary couldn't, as he was much closer to the terrain Trump was playing on. He's probably right, but he chose not to run. He has to live with it. 

I think his family life is a bit of a mess, which likely doesn't help.

3 minutes ago, DRW50 said:

Biden will always be haunted by this election because he probably feels he would have beaten Trump when Hillary couldn't, as he was much closer to the terrain Trump was playing on. He's probably right, but he chose not to run. He has to live with it. 

I think his family life is a bit of a mess, which likely doesn't help.

Biden ran how many times before. People forget that serving for Obama restored his image a bit so perhaps that's partially true. But isn't what we kept hearing is how this was an election of change? I'm not convinced Biden would have won anymore than I am convinced Sanders would have.

6 minutes ago, JaneAusten said:

Biden ran how many times before. People forget that serving for Obama restored his image a bit so perhaps that's partially true. But isn't what we kept hearing is how this was an election of change? I'm not convinced Biden would have won anymore than I am convinced Sanders would have.

I think he could have mostly because he was very in-your-face, which is what a lot of voters seemed to want this time around, but you never know. 

(One of) the key WH staff under investigation:

Edited by Vee

34 minutes ago, dragonflies said:

Let's put it this way: the WH maid doesn't do windows, but she DOES do gossip. ;)

On 5/18/2017 at 3:02 PM, Fevuh said:

He is just so gross.  He'd probably think he could land his helecopter on the Parthenon if it had a roof.   

I'm surprised he doesn't want to land the chopper on the Vatican. 

Btw. I took an unofficial wholly unscientific poll. When asked how would you prefer to die? A) after a prolonged battle with cancer that bankrupted your family and could've been prevented were you provided with access to affordable healthcare or B) beheading. 

Beheading was the overwhelming champion.

Holy shīt:

Who's dumber, Trump or the staffer who believed in the man he sold?

Edited by Vee

Edited by Vee