DAYS: Deidre Hall and Drake Hogestyn FIRED!

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

In that case, GL should fire Kim Zimmer, AMC should fire Susan Lucci, OLTL should fire Erika Slezak, etc.

Dumbest move ever if this is true. If it's for budget purposes, there's literally a dozen or so people this show could easily do without. Deidre/Marlena is easily worth more than Nick, Melanie, Stephanie, Max, Phillip, Chloe, Steve, Kayla, Kate and Daniel put together.

• Members

....and ATWT should fire Martha Byrne.

<_< Oh wait, that already happened.

Seriously, though, I'm not shocked by this. For one, because DAYS is hanging by a loose tooth. And two, I think the general instability of the soaps comings/goings category in the past few years has proved that no one is ever safe.

• Members

I have a feeling these DAYS "bloodbath" threads are going to get out of hand soon. Just look back at the Salem Serial Killer fiasco a few years back. Everyone was just throwing out names left and right; and no one seemed to know fact from fiction.

• Members

I Actually coudn`t care less, sorry if Deidre Hall was fired.

But i dont really think is the end of the show, she has never been a great actress, and her character well i think she is rather boring.

Plus i have always thought she looks like a Doris Day copy from the 1960`s.

B):D;):lol::P

• Members

Why not?

Angie's source has never been wrong thus far. Skepticism is one thing, but to write it off as 100% false from the start -- especially given her source's track record -- well, I'm not sure why this is so hard to believe. Just look at the show. It's a complete mess, LoL. It's not inconceivable that Deidre would be given the axe.

Archived